Shanghai Clirik Machinery Co.,Ltd is a professional manufacturer of ultra-fine grinding machine, three-ring grinding machine and grinding machine. Our grinding machine is fair and the quality is guaranteed. Please call us: 008618001642498
Ultra fine grinding machine (also known as calcite micro-grinding, limestone micro-grinding, calcium carbonate micro-powder mill, talc micro-powder mill, barite micro-powder mill, gypsum micro-powder mill, marble micro-powder mill, feldspar micro-powder mill, Fluorite micro-powder mill is mainly suitable for ultra-fine powder processing of non-inflammable and explosive brittle materials with medium and low hardness and Mohs hardness ≤6, such as calcite, chalk, limestone, dolomite, carbon black and kaolin. , bentonite, talc, mica, magnesite, illite, pyrophyllite, vermiculite, sepiolite, attapulgite, rectorite, diatomaceous earth, barite, gypsum, alum, graphite, fluorite, phosphorus More than 100 kinds of materials such as ore, potassium ore and pumice, the fine powder finished product can be arbitrarily adjusted between 325-3000 mesh, and the output can reach 0.4-4.5 tons per hour.
Mill production line usually has hammer crusher, bucket elevator, storage bin, vibrating feeder, micro-grinding host, frequency classifier, double cyclone dust collector, pulse dust removal system, high pressure fan, air compressor , electrical control system and other components. The bulk material is crushed by a hammer crusher into a feed particle size (about 1 cm) suitable for the operation of the ultra-fine mill. Then, by adjusting the rotation speed of the mill analyzer, the fineness suitable for the production requirements is achieved, and the bag is manually packaged. It is also possible to configure automatic micro-powder balers and different types of mills as needed.
Performance characteristics of ultra-fine mill:
1. High efficiency and energy saving: When the fineness of the finished product and the motor power are the same, the output of the jet mill, the agitating mill and the ball mill is more than double.
2. The service life of the wearing parts is long: the grinding rolls and grinding rings are forged by special materials, so that the utilization degree is greatly improved. In the case of the same material and finished product fineness, the wear life of the impact crusher and the turbo crusher is 2-5 times longer, generally more than one year. When processing calcium carbonate and calcite, the service life can reach 2 -5 years.
3, high safety and reliability: Because there is no rolling bearing and no screw in the grinding cavity, there is no problem that the bearing and its sealing parts are vulnerable, and there is no problem that the screw is easy to loose and destroy the machine.
4, the product fineness: three-ring medium-speed ultra-fine grinding products fineness can reach D97 ≤ 5μm.
5, environmental protection, cleaning: the use of pulse dust collector to capture dust, the use of muffler to reduce noise, environmentally friendly, clean features.
Ultra-fine mill structure
The main part of the ultra-fine grinding machine is composed of a main machine, a reducer, an analysis machine, a fan, a bypass dust collector, a maintenance platform and an electric control cabinet. The auxiliary machine part is composed of a jaw crusher, a bucket elevator, an electromagnetic vibrating feeder, a storage bin and the like.
What should be paid attention to when working with ultra-fine mill
1. Check the bearing temperature frequently. If the temperature is too high, check whether the lubrication and transmission parts are normal, and whether the rolling distance is too tight. Identify the cause in time and take corresponding measures. If the situation is serious, stop the inspection.
2. Always check the tightness of the belt. If the belt is loose, it will reduce the transmission efficiency and affect the grinding effect. If it is too tight, it will easily cause bearing heat, increase power consumption and reduce the service life of the belt.
3. All kinds of transmission components must be fastened and reliable. Special tools should be used for disassembly or installation. It is forbidden to directly hit with tools such as hammers.
4. Do not forget to check the pneumatic components. After the plastic mill is turned on, always check the pneumatic components in the gas path, whether there is air leakage or damage in the gas path and connection, and check whether the gas supply pressure meets the requirements. The use of the situation should also be checked frequently. If it is found to be too tight, too loose, beating, deviation, and serious wear, it should be adjusted, repaired or replaced in time. The oil quantity of the oil mister in the gas source triplet should be checked regularly, and 20# spindle oil must be added to avoid blockage of the small holes in the pipeline.
The working principle of the ultra-fine mill:
During operation, the main motor drives the main shaft and the turntable through the reducer, and the roller pin on the edge of the turntable drives dozens of grinding rolls to roll in the grinding ring raceway.
The bulk material is broken into small particles by a hammer crusher and then sent to the storage bin by the hoist, and then passed through the vibrating feeder and the inclined feeding pipe to uniformly feed the material to the bulk disc of the upper part of the turntable.
The material is scattered to the circumference of the circle under the action of centrifugal force, and falls into the raceway of the grinding ring, which is impacted, rolled and ground by the ring roller. After the processing through the three-layer loop, it becomes powder, and the high-pressure fan passes the external air through suction. Inhaled into the machine and the pulverized material is brought into the classifier.
The rotating impeller in the classifier re-grinds the coarse material, and the fine powder that meets the requirements enters the cyclone dust collector with the airflow and is discharged from the lower discharge valve, and the airflow with a small amount of fine dust passes. The pulse dust collector is purified and discharged through a fan and a muffler.
Full name of Clirik: Shanghai Clirik Machinery Co., Ltd. The company was founded in 2010 and has been in business for five years. The company's products are mainly HGM series ultra-fine mill, YGM series high-pressure suspension roller mill, SLG series micro-powder modification machine, etc. It is engaged in the research and development, production and ore micro-powder technology research and application of ore fine powder equipment. . The HGM series of three-ring medium-speed ultra-fine grinding powder produced by the company can be used for coarse crushing, fine crushing and fine powder operations in mining, construction, building materials, chemical industry and highway industries. The company's products have many domestic and foreign customers, including overseas markets to Europe, the Middle East, South Asia, South America, Africa and other dozens of countries.