Ore micronizer mill is widely used in the grinding of mineral materials in metallurgy, building materials, chemical industry, mining and other fields. It is suitable for processing various non-flammable and explosive minerals with Mohs hardness below 7 and humidity below 6%. Gypsum, talc, calcite, limestone, marble, potassium feldspar, barite, dolomite, granite, kaolin, bentonite, medical stone, bauxite, iron oxide red, iron ore, etc., fineness of the finished product is 613 microns~ Between 440 micrometers (0.613 mm – 0.44 mm), the combination of the analyzer and the fan can meet the requirements of different users.
After the micronizer mill crushes the large raw material to the required feed size, the material is transported to the storage bin by the bucket elevator, and then the electromagnetic vibrating feeder is evenly sent to the grinding chamber of the main machine to enter The material of the grinding chamber is ground between the grinding roller and the grinding ring, and the powder after grinding is brought to the analysis machine by the fan airflow, and the fine powder that meets the fineness requirement enters the large cyclone collector through the pipeline, and is separated and collected. And then discharged through the unloader is the finished product. The blade system plays a very important role in the operation of the micronizer mill mainframe. The utility model is located at the lower end of the grinding roller, and the material is shoveled and fed into the roller ring between the blade and the grinding roller to form a pad layer, and the material layer is rotated by the grinding roller to generate an outward pressing force to the material. micronizer milling, thereby achieving the purpose of micronizer milling.
1. When the operation site of the micronizer mill is not installed, it should be kept properly. The exposed surface should be coated with anti-rust grease and avoid sun and rain, in order to prevent the body from rusting into the water, and establish a maintenance system.
2. The plant and foundation should be of sufficient height and installation position according to the size of the installation plan of the micronizer mill. The foundation of the micronizer mill should be made of high-standard cement and must be embedded with steel to pour the foundation and bury the pipe or cable trench. .
3. It should be equipped with 2~3 tons lifting tool for Raymond micronizer mill installation and maintenance.
1. The humidity of the material, that is, the moisture contained in the material is large, the material is easy to adhere in the micronizer mill, and it is easy to be blocked during the feeding process, resulting in a decrease in the grinding ability of Raymond.
2. The fineness and fineness of the material after grinding by the micronizer mill are high, that is, the finer the material micronizer milled out by the micronizer mill, the smaller the micronizer mill micronizer mill output.
3, the composition of the material, the more fine powder contained in the material before the micronizer mill affects the micronizer mill, because these fine powders are easy to adhere to affect the transport. For the content of fine powder, it should be sieved once in advance.
4. The viscosity of the material. That is, the greater the viscosity of the material, the easier it is to adhere.
5. The better the wear resistance of the grinding parts of the micronizer mill, the greater the capacity of the micronizer mill. If it is not wear-resistant, it will affect the capacity of the micronizer mill.
6. If the micronizer mill is from the factory to the use time for more than 6 months, the main shaft system, transmission, grinding roller and analytical oil pool should be cleaned and inspected. After the cleaning inspection, sufficient lubricating oil should be added to each component.
Hot Sale Micronizer Mill