HGM80 Micronizer is the smallest in HGM series. HGM80 Micronizer is the equipment for producing fine and ultra fine powder of non-inflammable, non-explosive and brittle materials with Moh’s hardness under six, the moisture under 5% such as calcite, chalk, limestone, dolomite, kaolin, bentonite, talc, mica, magnesite, illilte, pyrophyllite and vermiculite, sepiolite, attapulgite, rectorite, diatomite, barite, gypsum, alunite, graphite, fluorite, rock phosphate,kalium ore, pumice, etc., totally more than 100 kinds of materials.
Component of HGM80 Micronizer:
Main unit, classifer, powder collector, dust cleaner, induced draft fan, muffler, sound-proof room, crusher, bucket elevator, storage hopper, and vibrating feeder.
Features of HGM80 Micronizer:
- High efficiency
- Long lifecycle of spare parts
- High safety and reliability
- High fineness and flexible adjustment
- After crushed by hammer crusher, the large materials become smaller pieces and are sent to the micro powder grinding mill.
- When the micro powder grinding mill is at work, the granulated materials are crushed and grinded by the rollers into particles below 47micron.
- The high-pressure air blower constantly inhales air within the micro powder grinding mill.
- Along with the high speed airflow, micronized materials are brought to the classifier.
- The qualified particles are screened and driven into the cyclone powder collector, finally exit from the discharging valve at the bottom;
- A small proportion of the fine powders, with airflow, moving to the dust cleaner. Filtered clean air will be emitted from the air outlet of muffler in the end.
Technical Data of HGM80 Micronizer
|Main Shaft Speed(r.p.m.)||230～240||200～220||180～200||135～155|
|Outlet Size (L*W*H, m)||13.9*4*6.2||14.7*4.8*7.2||18*4.6*8.6||14*9*10.25|
Note: This specification is just referencing, any changes are subject to the products.